Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Let Me Tell You Bout My Best Friend

If I've talked about her once I've talked about her 1000 times before on the blog.  She's even had posts dedicated to her in the past.  Isn't she lucky?  Today is National Best Friend Day & months ago I planned on making this my topic for today.  Other than having it tucked away as a blog topic, I had forgotten that today was in fact NBFD.  On Saturday while I was on my journey home we talked about needing to see each other when I got back.  Her last day of work was yesterday so we decided that we should spend today at the zoo with her kids.  It wasn't until Monday morning when I went to write "zoo" in my planner that I noticed I also had "best friends day" written in that box so I would know to write about her.  So completely unplanned, the first time we're seeing each other since Christmas is Best Friend Day.  Go us!

A long long time ago
...and if I were more organized I would have dug through the giant box of photos to find more like this...

August 2009

October 2009

November 2009

April 2012

July 2012

August 2012

November 2012

July 2014

September 2014

June 2015

July 2015

August 2015

December 2015

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you two have a lot of fun together and isn't it great to have a friend like this remain close throughout the years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are crazy, fun and look like an absolute blast to be around!! Wonderful to have such a great bond!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have so much fun together. I'm so lucky to have grown up with her as cousins.

      Delete