Friday, October 30, 2015

Sometimes The Ride Don't Go As You Planned

Song
I couldn't even tell you the title of this song.  It's a new one that he played during the VIP acoustic set in Chicago last Friday.  It's Kip Moore though for those of you that don't know.

According to the Phone

Staff development...where teachers remember exactly how students feel

I got my nails fixed


Nerd Day for Red Ribbon Week

Quotes










Funnies
Hahaha. This is me :):

HAHAHAHA. Dying!:

 :

:D:

WHAT?! this is an outrage! i want my hogwarts letter...:

will ferrell:

This will be my kid. I can see it now.:

HILARIOUS!!:

haha yep:

Every single morning lol:

3 comments:

  1. those alarms are hilarious, i totally do that. your nails look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails-so pretty! The alarms are so funny. I know how that feels. :)

    ReplyDelete