Friday, September 11, 2015

Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning


Song
Alan Jackson - Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning

According to the Phone
Because I'm grown up as all get out I eat take out & $3 wine

This is why I'm gaining weight

On my way to work Thursday morning my engine decided to overheat

But on the bright side I get this bad boy for awhile...if only it was a Ford

Apparently that whole "we're never going out on a Thursday again" was a lie... we shut down the Stockyards & made some Australian friends... so as you read this I'm dying at my desk.


Quotes










Funnies
Worst fear for the new Star Wars movie:

 :

So that's where he is...lol:

You're Godd**n right!:

jellyfish

Or some vodka...:

no shit hahahaha!:

Haha good question!:

Ha!! For real:

yup:

4 comments:

  1. OMG that meme about high school is hilarious!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I way prefer pizza and beer instead of flowers!! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahah the whole bottle of wine.. I dieeeeeddddddd with lolz. Proud of your adulting right there.

    ReplyDelete