Friday, September 18, 2015

That's Still Us

Song
Kip Moore - That Was Us

According to the Phone
Not only did I wake up Tuesday morning to find out my credit card number had been stolen, I also got out to my car only to find out my iPod & GPS had been stolen from my car...

I went out for happy hour with KState after work on Tuesday to kill time before I could head to meet the other girls' athletic coaches so that we could draft our teams for class.

I went darker for fall...I kinda messed the back up but not horribly...

Quotes










Funnies
Haha I remember these:

Ha!:

duh:

Food always tastes better when prepared by hookers.:

so scary! Gets me everytime!:

Not fair.:

bahahah:

ha ha ha!:

bahahahaaa:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HYSTERICAL!:

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA.
    I just lost it with your last funny!!!

    Love your dark hair for the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the quotes. they totally made me smile. That last funny had me laughing so hard. Love your hair, looks great darker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Sorry about the card and iPod... so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your credit card AND your GPS and iPod...that sucks!! I've had my bank account compromised twice in the last year and luckily the banks are really good about refunding you the money. LOL @ the flute funny! For real though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES MULAN!
    boo to bitches who steal shit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Happy Hour snacks look delicious! And now the nursing mom is starving.

    ReplyDelete