Friday, July 17, 2015

Hayseed Cornrow World

Song
A Thousand Horses - Back To Me

According to the Phone
If you can't buy Top The Tater in your state I feel bad for you.  Just like I feel bad for me when I'm no longer in Minnesota & can't buy it.  This stuff is so good.  There is a recipe I've had on Pinterest for awhile that is supposedly a copy cat.  I think when I get back down to Texas I'll have to try it.  This is my 2nd tub of the summer already...

I was feeling particularly pretty with my glasses & 3rd day hair.  I also realized exactly why I will never be a fashion blogger...

I need out of the house & my parents have limited internet anyway so I figured I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone & head to Caribou to get some blogging & music stuff done.

I always love seeing what people write on these types of boards.  The music, food, & Netflix people get me.

For real on the salads...I can't stop!  I suppose I could definitely be on a worse kick...

Video

Quotes










Funnies
I'm nacho friend anymore!

haha laughed way too hard at this.


How I Met Your Mother

Good parenting

HA!

I love it

Oh this makes me chuckle :)

:)

Jennifer’s dress explained…

5 comments:

  1. That coffee you have from Caribou looks so good! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never heard of top the tater, sounds like it would be dangerous! the salad looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your funnies crack me up! I love salads, especially in the summertime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer I've been eating ALL THE TOMATO SAMMICHES!!!! Although, if someone made me a salad that looked like that.... I'd probably eat the shit out of it.. not literal shit, that'd be nasty. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was on a salad kick!! I've been to Minnesota once in like 1998, so I have never heard of or tried that dip but I love me a good dip!! Your quotes are all so spot on. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete