Thursday, February 19, 2015

Let Me Count The Ways

I had originally planned on doing a "day in my life" post for today recapping Tuesday but it was a little bit of a shit show so instead you get a bit about me in number form.

70 - Work days I have left at my job

1237 - Miles I live from parents

9 - Hours until I have to be back at work

9 - Also the hour that it currently is...unless you use military time...

8 - Years I've been out of high school

3 - Twitter accounts I have active

144 - Students I have this semester

5 - The season of Friends I'm currently on

2072 - Photos on Instagram

48 - Degrees outside right now

4 - Times I've seen Eric Church in concert

7 - Jobs I've had (excluding babysitting)

108 - days to figure out what I'm doing with my life next school year

112 - level I'm on in Candy Crush Soda

43 - Stations I have on Pandora

1088 - Followers on my main Twitter account

8 - Roommates I've had

0 - Books I've read this month (FAIL)

21 - Minutes it took me to do this


4 comments:

  1. I love this post! What a fun way to do all the numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I have 2 twitters and have a hell of a time keeping up with both how the hell do you do 3??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally doing something like this soon. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one twitter account and can't remember to check it. Ha! That is a lot of Pandora stations. Love these types of posts!

    ReplyDelete