Friday, December 19, 2014

We Go North! To...Minnesota!

Song I'm Loving
Jason Cassidy - What If

My Week According To My Phone
I toyed around with ideas for one of my next tattoos.  I know I'm getting a little star outline on my left wrist but can't decide if I want it solid black or in red, white, blue ink.

I watched the 1st American Country Countdown Awards.  I actually know those 2 pretty ladies.  They got flown out to Nashville to do red carpet press because one of them runs a pretty successful fan page on Twitter for one of the artists that was nominated & won an award.

I finished making my 3rd 101 in 1001 list.  It starts this coming June.

I had a complete PMS junk food night...also please excuse my clothes on the floor & make shift coffee table...I sometimes still live like a broke college kid...because I am broke...because I went to college...

Kickass Cousin & I had this "we're definitely related" moment when we said "___ don't know ___ life" at the exact same time.

The cooking class made another meal to raise money.  The alfredo was amazing. 

2 of my favorite students brought me this mug & candy for a Christmas present.

I got many Christmas cards in the mail including this one I got from Lisa.

Recipe I Made
chicken parm casserole
Chicken Parmesan Casserole
It's not bad & I'd possibly make it again.  Although while it was a whole lot easier, regular old chicken Parmesan tastes a whole lot better to me.

Funnies
Meanwhile in Wisconsin

Crucial decisions

lmfao

Anna Kendrick is all of us

This is hilarious!

I laughed really hard!

Hahaha

This is hilarious

HAHAHA!!!! Oh my gosh I just laughed so hard

hahahahah

Quotes
Amen

.

.

Be mindful of what you throw away, be careful of what you push away and think hard before you walk away.

oscar wilde - i just love this quote. its so true. sometimes I think how on earth can you learn who you are when someone else is always there to get in the way.

#run#running #motivation

quotes from love does by bob goff - Google Search


Sometimes you just need a new perspective.

Embrace the now.

10 comments:

  1. Your posts always have me cracking up!!!
    I am totally showing my mom that note - sounds like something i would say to her, now. lol
    Happy Friday Bri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken parm casserole sounds amazing!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMS JUNK FOOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok next time you have that junk food night I need to be invited! :) That looks AMAZING! Have a great weekend girl!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one about grab the kid or the camera cracks me up! Also, love the song--as always. We totally have the same taste in music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your funnies and quotes, you found some seriously great ones! I'm broke...cause i went to college...classic. why is that so true?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last quote! Man your funnies had me cracking up!! And the crocs meme Ive used that before it is epic!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Your funnies are so... WEll funny! Have a wonderful weekend.,

    ReplyDelete