Friday, December 5, 2014

Life On Easy Street

Song
Eric Paslay - She Don't Love You

Funnies

ecards || good grammar

Where The Sidewalk Ends

.

Please don't see me

Ah pic.twitter.com/C0OqKmHupx


hahahah

The majestic flap flaps...

Funny Cry for Help Ecard: There's a sixth love language. It's called letting me sleep in.

Rarely a good thing…

Quotes
it's on my list ;)

Heart & Head

{Ernest Hemingway}

true story.

It's all about taking the leap!

Her mind wanders..

Yes.

.


Compromise, communication and consistency

From The Phone

CJ & I finally saw Mockingjay


CJ has a job interview in NY today & I came home to this note yesterday after work.


CJ came over one day & said "hey babe I got you a present" & presented me with 2 bottles of wine.


CJ & I went out for Mexican & all of a sudden the waiter shows up with a shot of tequila & says it's on the house...


I asked CJ if he had a direct flight to NY or a layover & then this happened...

8 comments:

  1. That grammatical error funny is so true - typing while aggressive is never a good idea!! Getting a free drink is always a good thing!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha... "bitch i can't read this" That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. compromise, communication, and consistency! YES YES YES!
    I had never heard that song before, but I like it. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who quotes Fresh Prince is a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where the sidewalk ends!! haha too funny!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those funnies are so... Funny. :)
    Whoo hoo for free tequila!!
    Enjoy your weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those funnies are hilarious ... and hey any mention of Philly demands a Fresh Prince quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAH those memes!!! thanks for the laugh while i'm at work ON SUNDAY #RAGE

    ReplyDelete