Tuesday, November 18, 2014

No Humbug Challenge

Last year I made a very half ass attempt at completing the No Humbug Challenge.  I also did a shitty job with how I chose to blog about it (probably because I wasn't really going for it with all I could)  I'm giving it another go this year.  I'm not quite sure how I'll blog about it yet.  Certainly not daily.  I will try to keep up with it on Instagram daily (briannemcc) though.  It starts on Nov 24 & ends on Dec 24.  If any of you would like to attempt the whole challenge or just parts of it, here it is:

6 comments:

  1. This is cool! I may have to print this off at work and join in with you on a few!

    -Claire
    www.fashionandfeathers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I have to remember to print this... maybe it will get me in the christmas spirit because Im pretty much scrooge atm! All the humbugs ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of these are so cute, I will definitely do a couple of them, though I definitely don't think I'll do all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I may have to try a few out as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome!! I may have to try a few of these out this year.

    ReplyDelete