Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Facts of Life

**Remember that bride I bitched about here & here?  Well her wedding is getting in the way of my crossing of a large number of bands on my Texas bucket list...and having fun**

**I realize that the above now makes me sound like the shitty selfish person, & it kinda does make me one, but I don't agree with their wedding for a multitude of reasons & she falls into the 2nd friend category I talked about here.**
Don't worry...I AM going to the wedding...I'm not that big of a bitch...I just don't support it, know there will be hard core drama, & would rather be at a music festival...

**I love crackers...which is weird because I don't really love bread...as in if it's on a sandwich I will give up on the bread about halfway through & just eat the insides**


**It took everything in me not to take a personal day yesterday**


**Not only is hockey back tomorrow (ok today but my team doesn't play) but my MN team is going to be shown on my TX TV**


**I got my first professional massage EVER yesterday**

5 comments:

  1. LOL, these are good!! HA! Happy hump day girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've been in China, I've gotten three (!!!) massages.
    I think I have a problem. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes everything for me not to take a personal day everyday! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, you JUST got your first massage YESTERDAY??? holy crap, how did you ever survive this long with out one? i make it a point to get a massage at least twice a month!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. professional massages are everything!!!

    ReplyDelete