Thursday, September 4, 2014

Time To Get Back On The Bandwagon

September Goals
I will be participating in the "Choose Your Own Adventure" link up.  This month's theme is fitness.  I have a couple of goals that aren't fitness related that I'm also including.

1. Go to the gym/organized sport/fitness class at least 3 times a week.

2. Complete the Full Body Boot Camp 30 Day Challenge

3. I am going credit card free this month
(exceptions include pre-planned events)

4. Complete the #FMSPhotoADay challenge

5. Don't bite my nails for the entire month

Life According to Steph

4 comments:

  1. Yay for credit card free!!! That's definitely my biggest problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're doing it with us! You got this :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete