Wednesday, September 24, 2014

That's Just The Way It Is


**When I was a freshman in college, 2 of the quickest ways to make me cry was to play "When You're Gone" or "Wake Me Up When September Ends"...especially if it was the music video"


**It took until Week 5 Day 1 (20th day of school) for me to completely lose my shit on my students**

**I hate literally everything about this work week**

**No, I will not do your job on top of the jobs I'm already doing on top of my own job**

**The only thing getting me through is week is knowing I get to go back to Minnesota this weekend**
...or ya know spending approx 5 hours on a plane. 1.5 in layovers, & attending a wedding...but it's better than being at work.

**If I have to work here next year, under no circumstance will I be senior sponsor again, I don't care how good it looks**

**October is a week away & I could not be more excited**

**My students will love y'all forever if you click here & vote for Eisenhower vs Nimitz to be the televised game of the week**

**I was temporarily hurt/upset that Mr. Fireman had to work all week & didn't ask what was wrong despite the fact that he has no idea that I've had a shitty week whatsoever & all I wanted was to curl up in his lap & cry...because all I asked was if he was available this week...being a girl is stupid**

9 comments:

  1. i can't believe october is just around the corner!!

    sorry you're having such a shit week; hope everything works out for the rest of the week!

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY OCTOBER!!!

    And yes, being a girl is stupid. Mr. Mystery actually asked me yesterday if he pissed me off, which he had aptly assessed from my 6 hours of silent treatment after he was a dick. I was proud that he figured it out even though I probably overreacted because #beingagirlishard. He made up for it though by being adorable the rest of the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope your week gets better! I am SO EXCITE for October! Bring on the Activities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH WHEN YOU'RE GONE YES! lol loved it. sorry about your sucky work week, hope you make up for it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you have been having such a crap week, that is frustrating. Hope it gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GURL. Don't even fucking get me STARTED on work. It's been HELL the past couple of weeks! The overtime $ is awesome but mannnnn... hence why I haven't been blogging, just trying to keep up on reading in the meantime until shit cools off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 Weeks is impressive! lol hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited October is here!! This week has sucked. I just want to sit around with a few lazy days, but no.... everyday there's something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is it almost October, when did that happen!?

    ReplyDelete