Friday, May 2, 2014

Hola mes de Mayo




1. I changed my hair.
I feel like the picture makes it look more black but in reality it's more of a deep red/purple.

2. Kickass Cousin & I started planning a baby shower for our other cousin.  2 seconds after other cousin agreed to the shower date a Pinterest board was created.

3. I had to stay at work until 5 vs 3 on Wednesday for no real reason.  It was such a waste of time (especially because it's not like I earn OT...)

4. The Wild made it to Round 2 in the Stanley Cup playoffs
Kinda perfect because we'll be playing the Blackhawks & Parise is my man

5. On Wednesday I most definitely wore pink...
...I also take a lot of selfies...


Meet At The Barre
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG





10 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the hair change! It really makes your eyes pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the darker color; your features really stand out!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend just announced she's pregnant so two of my other pinterest-addicted friends and I are throwing her a shower or something... I don't "do" pinterest but I think I'm about to have to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks so fetch! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who wore pink on Wednesday. My husband is salary and it's annoying as heck to me when he's asked to stay late.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so mad at myself that I forgot to wear pink....I felt like it was an epic fail! Thanks for linking up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the new color! And the gifs- so spot on! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new darker color!!! Ow, OW!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hair, it looks great! Go Blackhawks ;)

    ReplyDelete