Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Midnight Confessions



1. I was looking for trails closer to home.  One of them that came up (which turns out isn't closer than the one I've been going to...) & the following picture was one that was posted by a user:
For real though this is a legit fear of mine with trails & Texas...the fact that it is almost ALWAYS warm so snakes never go away.  I'm always afraid that one is going to come slithering out cause I can tell you without a doubt I'm going to freeze & scream.  Umm do you see how big that guy is??  He's not even all in the picture...

2. Remember last Thursday when I answered some odd interview questions here & said that I most identified with Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell?  Well I took a Buzzfeed quiz about which iconic 90's teen girl I was & guess what:
  1. You got: Kelly Kapowski

    You are bubbly, sweet, and beloved by all — AND you have a fantastic sense of style. Your moral center is perfectly balanced and you’re never one to get into trouble, but you’re also a ton of fun to be around, despite your squeaky clean reputation.NBC / Via imgur.com

  2. 3. Go ahead & judge/think I'm weird/whatever...but I miss the smell of cow manure.  It's one of those things I grew up smelling every spring & now never do...so on the few rare times I do happen to smell it...I smile.  It reminds me of home & spring. #CountryGirlProblems

  3. 4. I came so close to drunk texting Mr. Fireman.  Luckily, logic stepped in, slapped me across the face, & stopped me.

  4. 5. On a whim I bought pre-sale tickets to an Eric Church show on Halloween...in Memphis, TN (for those of you that don't know...I live in Houston, TX).  I have a friend who is possibly going with me & if she can't, and no one else can, then I guess I'll just sell them.  But it felt really great to do something THAT spontaneous.

10 comments:

  1. Haha that gif is sure right about #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i once drunk texted a friend and it was all gibberish; as in he could barely even read it and by barely, i mean not at all. we had a good laugh at that.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah! Eric Church is totally worth a spontaneous purchase even if you don't end up going, haha. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, my local trails have snakes...but they're skinny little things! The snake in your photo looks lethal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl!! Ohh thank goodness you avoided the drunk text fiasco! And I could totally understand that there are certain smells that just don't get old. The smell of horse doody is strangely comforting, i don't know why lol! Have a great day! :)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH eric church i'm so jeaous, i love that man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally hear you on cow manure! When I lived at home, that's how you knew spring was coming! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew! Drunk texting anyone usually never turns out well hahaha. Glad you dodged that bullet! And snakes?! HELL NO! That spontaneous gif made me laugh hysterically! I spontaneously bought concert tickets too to satisfy my inner 90s child....Goo Goo Dolls here I come! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't smell the cow manure in the south like you did up north, I totally get missing that smell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drunk texting/dialing is NEVER a good idea. Whoever says it is, is a big fat freaking liar! Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete