Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Strictly a Numbers Game

N is for Numbers

I've seen a couple of people do this & I decided that I definitely wanted to do this for the letter N.

5 - The number of years I spent in college.

2 - The number of times I've been in love.

3 - My favorite number.

16 - The age I got my first part time job.

1 - The number of siblings I have.

7 - The number of addresses I've had.

25.5 - My age.

4 - The number of times I've been to WeFest.

743 - The number of followers I have on my most used Twitter account.

17 - The age I was when I lost my virginity.

23 - The number of years it's been since the MN Twins won the World Series.

28 - The number of US states that I've been to.

1 - The number of chapsticks I've successfully finished.

35 - The number of days I have left of work until the 2013-2014 school year comes to an end.


1 comment: