Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Let The Music Heal Your Soul

M is for Music
 
WeFest is not so rapidly approaching but I'm still psyched nonetheless.  So, in honor of both music & WeFest I thought I'd share a few songs from some of the artists that'll be performing.  Enjoy!
 
Jason Aldean - Cowboy Lady
 
Zac Brown Band - Highway 20 Ride
 
Brad Paisley - I'm Gonna Miss Her
 
Florida Georgia Line - Stay
 
Brantley Gilbert - Bottoms Up
 
Travis Tritt - Drift Off To Dream
 
Randy Houser - How Country Feels
 
There are 11 other artists/bands that will be there as well.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. OMG I haven't listened to country in like, 15 years, but I do love lots of 90s country and that Travis Tritt CD was a favorite. That takes me back! I remember getting his autograph somewhere when I was in elementary school. I think he was at Walmart or something? I thought it was so cool and I still remember the music video where he's in a wheelchair and doesn't he fall off a deck and die or something morbid like that? Or did I imagine the death? Either way thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! Travis Tritt is country OG! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big country fan...so what is WeFest?

    ReplyDelete