Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend Photo Dump

S is for Seeing
...as in even though I did a recap of my weekend here, you now get to SEE it in pictures.  It's about to get image heavy up in here... I have more/different ones on my camera but these are some of what I have on my phone.

Thursday
Like true Minnesotans we headed to the bar where I promptly made them change one of the TVs to the Stanley Cup Playoffs...cause you know so many people in Texas care about the Colorado/Minnesota hockey game.


Sorry it's blurry.  This creepy MF came up to my friend & his opening line was "you are exactly what Hitler had in mind"  It took a long ass time of me being a complete bitch to him & my other friend giving him a fake phone number before he finally sulked off.


Uncle Si?!

Friday
Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew


The Capital


Playing BS Pyramid with our hotel neighbors.  (We got a handicap room for some reason.  It didn't have a microwave or even an alarm clock but there was definitely a bottle opener attached to one of the desks.)


Some guys we met at one of the bars.  The one on the left reminded me of Wade from Hart of Dixie (Wilson Bethel if you don't watch the show)


Because we didn't have a fridge...this was how we kept our beer cold.

Me & Bridge on 6th Street.

Saturday
Got my bib on!

So good!  Got to keep the cup...forgot it at TK's brother's house...

This guy was giving me a run for my money on who loves America more.

Random guy walking around.

Riverwalk

Not the best quality...

Sunday
Finally got a bloody.

Quite possibly the best fried pickles I've ever had...and the ranch?  Bacon avocado!

I had to flatten that thing & still struggled to fit my mouth around it.

Pleasure Pier

People fishing in the Gulf of Mexico

Required: Here's a picture of my feet...







2 comments: