1. In my first week of 1/2 marathon training I walked/ran 9 miles & burned just over 1600 calories doing so.
2. Talking to Mr. Fireman on Wednesday made me decide to live my life differently.
3. After 9 months of talking about it, we finally remembered on a day that they were open to try out a restaurant near me. It was delicious & filling.
4. After this day is over it is FINALLY Spring Break!
1. Back in January we got a snow day...for approximately no snow. Tuesday morning my car was covered in a sheet of ice & it was freezing rain the entire way in...that apparently didn't warrant even a delay.
2. I decided less than 2 full weeks into my half marathon training that I'm bored with treadmills & my normal road running. Thanks to Kathy's suggestion I'll be searching for some trails very shortly.
My favorite ginger gets in at 10:30 tonight so here are 5 things we plan on doing while she's here.
1. Houston Rodeo
2. REO Speedwagon Concert
3. I'm going to take her out two stepping/line dancing for the first time.
5. Honestly, no clue...I was hoping beach or pool or even horse back riding or something but apparently it's supposed to be rainy & chilly most of the time.