Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We're All Scared To Say The Things Worth Saying


**I debated even writing some of these just because of their nature but decided fuck it it's my blog & if I start sensoring myself because of what others might think then what's the point.  I started a blog to write for me not for others**

**My clockwork period...wasn't so clockwork this month. I'll spare you the gory details just know that it was shorter & almost non-existent**

**Not only did I apparently buy the worst HPT known to mankind...I fucked it up...**

**Because I fucked up said test in multiple ways...I have been having an innter battle on whether or not to retest & if so when...in the morning...next week...in 2 weeks...or just wait another 3 weeks & see if I actually get that awesome period then...**

**While trying to comfort me, my mom unintentionally may have made me even more nervous on multiple levels**

**Mr. Fireman & I had a come to Jesus moment.  I made him confront his commitment issues/fear.  I told him that I couldn't & wouldn't be the only one to put effort in anymore no matter if we're friends, dating, or an exclusive couple.  I put everything on the table & walked out not knowing what the future holds but at least I walked out of there standing my ground**

**Before aforementioned conversation I decided, & stand by, my decision to pull nearly all applications I have filled out/intended to fill out in the Houston area.  I'm keeping some for the districts I know I'd really want to work at, but all of the rest, gone.  I'm going to focus my efforts on DFW because I can't/won't stick around another whole year hoping that things go the way I want them to.


(tried using my own video from the concert...blogger didn't approve...)

**My friend was visiting from MN for a few days which meant I neglected not only my blog but those that I read as well.  By the time Tuesday night rolled around I just didn't care.  I read a select few posts & didn't even bother to do a weekend recap or quick come up with something for Tuesday so that I could continue my awesome blogging streak.  Streak broken**

3 comments:

  1. B, the only person who will look out for your happiness IS YOU. so kudos to you for putting your happiness first. too many times, we put other people in front of us hoping they'll come around but guess what? WE need to come around and stand our ground. i fully support this. and as for the HPT - try it again. if your stress levels are all over the place (before the HPT), then it def affects your period. there are months when i am heavy like a bitch and then there are months when it's so light and like 3 days.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kathy! Your happiness should come first. We need to learn to take care of ourselves before we can care for others. And we need to make ourselves happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Happies and Crappies, thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I'm trying to catch up! I have to say, don't know what some of these abbreviations are for, but your photos made me laugh and you use more truck driver language than I do...love it! :) Any how, I wish you a great weekend and hope that you find happiness within yourself. xoxo

    ReplyDelete