Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social


Confession: I am a pin hoarder.  That being said...with the exception of the food one...these are all just the last thing I pinned to that board because I don't have the patience to sift through 1000s of pins & decide which I like the most.

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
Super Cute!!
(ok the last one was actually a swimsuit...this was the last technical outfit)

2. What is your favorite food pin?
Jalepeno RanchDip
(This shit is delicious...it's actually on my Nailed It board)

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
ad52a4b2210092a20c6825ccd2e1a7d2.jpg 480×720 pixels

4. What is your favorite DIY/Craft pin?
chicken wire + mason jars with lid rings = helps with flowers for centerpieces
(For putting flowers in)

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
Because He who is in me is greater than he who is in this world. Because I am a daughter of the Risen King, and because His love for me is stronger than anything that may come against me. Because I am His, and He is my God.

6. Share one more random pin you love.
On a Budget
(It's simply the last thing I pinned...of course by the time y'all read this I'll have pinned way more things...)


1 comment:

  1. i was a total pinterest whore all weekend as i was updating my closet. i have a shit ton of pins for organizing stuff and now that i'm done, im still pinning shit!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete