1. Monday I went to the Houston Rodeo to see REO Speedwagon with my favorite ginger.
2. Tuesday I was sent a flyer presenting the opportunity to attend a job fair nearly 250 miles north of here (I wouldn't realize what an open window to a closed door this was until the next morning.)
3. Also on Tuesday I got to check out the Kemah boardwalk with my favorite ginger & enjoy some 3.99/lb crawfish & fried pickles.
4. I was reminded just how awesome my friends are when they kept me busy the 2nd half of the week after some particularly crappy news.
5. It was spring break...need I really say more.
1. I completely botched a HPT but due to me being cheap & my mom's advice I'm waiting 3 weeks to see if AF shows up before I take another...
2. Pretty sure Mr. Fireman looked me right in the eye & lied to me when I left his house on Tuesday. After our whole heart to heart.
5 reasons I need to leave Houston for DFW
1. Mr. Fireman.
2. I hate my job.
3. I've never been a huge Houston fan.
4. DFW is closer to home & has cheaper flights.
5. I have always had a need for fairly regular change in my life...it's time.