Friday, March 14, 2014

The End Is Near




Happies
1. Monday I went to the Houston Rodeo to see REO Speedwagon with my favorite ginger.

2. Tuesday I was sent a flyer presenting the opportunity to attend a job fair nearly 250 miles north of here (I wouldn't realize what an open window to a closed door this was until the next morning.)

3. Also on Tuesday I got to check out the Kemah boardwalk with my favorite ginger & enjoy some 3.99/lb crawfish & fried pickles.

4. I was reminded just how awesome my friends are when they kept me busy the 2nd half of the week after some particularly crappy news.

5. It was spring break...need I really say more.

Crappies
1. I completely botched a HPT but due to me being cheap & my mom's advice I'm waiting 3 weeks to see if AF shows up before I take another...

2. Pretty sure Mr. Fireman looked me right in the eye & lied to me when I left his house on Tuesday.  After our whole heart to heart.

Friday Five
5 reasons I need to leave Houston for DFW

1. Mr. Fireman.
2. I hate my job.
3. I've never been a huge Houston fan.
4. DFW is closer to home & has cheaper flights.
5. I have always had a need for fairly regular change in my life...it's time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have great friends, happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I hate that you are not loving Houston. Anything I can do to help? Granted I have lived here my whole life so I drink the "I hate Dallas" kool-aid but you have to do what's best for you. It sounds like stuff-wise, you had a nice spring break. Sorry that relationship-wise, it wasn't so great but I guess it's better now than later?

    ReplyDelete