1. While I haven't particularly loved these last couple seasons I was relieved to find out that this week wasn't the last episode of HIMYM but next week is.
2. I'm going to another interview at a job fair Saturday morning & the district just posted an actual social studies position!
3. Approximately 1/3 of my kids were absent during their Tue/Wed midterms which means that's what they had to do on Thur/Fri. That meant that while they had to take the test with my co-teacher the rest of us got to sit in my classroom & watch a movie.
4. This week FLEW by & I am a okay with that.
1. There is an insane amount of pollen & it is making my allergies flare up like crazy.
2. My body cannot decide if it's hungry or not...some days I'm starving all day long...other days I go to make food because it's meal time & my body is just like no...we are too full for food even if I haven't really eaten.
3. It doesn't matter that I've been going to bed at a fairly normal time & doing my usual stay in bed an extra 5-10 minutes after my alarm goes off I am still so exhausted when I get up. I've also been having the craziest & most intense dreams lately.
4. Occasionally, for various reasons, we will watch movies in class (see #3 above why we are this week) & my kids get whiny. Seriously they are never happy. We aren't even watching a documentary...they are legit hollywood films but they whine because it's not what they want to watch. Listen children, you're lucky we're even watching a movie...
Should I ever get a new job, here are 5 things I would like to do upon exiting my current job: