Friday, February 7, 2014

I Could Settle Down But I Can't Settle




Happies
1. On Tuesday I only had to go to work for a few hours because I took a half day for an appointment.
2. Mr. Fireman is a very understanding man & didn't care that I was acting like a brat and instead let me & then just asked what was wrong. (See #2)
3. Mr. Fireman finally watched more Breaking Bad (although only a whopping 2 episodes)
4. Thursday morning I got to wake up next to him & despite having the alarm go off 15 minutes later than expected...getting to see his face & get a goodbye kiss before we both went off to work totally made my day.

Crappies
1. On Tuesday I had that awesome once a year some stranger feels you up appointment, which in itself is bad enough, but I sat in the waiting room for nearly an hour (despite having arrived early) & then sat in the actual room for a good 20+ minutes before the Dr. came in & did her thing...  I was there for 1.5 hours for her to literally be in & out...
2. I was so crabby for no real reason other than my period hit that day & I wound up taking it out on Mr. Fireman...
3. I didn't win the 1.5 million from esurance.  Although a young couple in Cali expecting a child did so maybe they need it a little more than I do anyway...

Friday Five
Because I'm highly inappropriate I'm sending Mr. Fireman daily dirty Valentine's... here are 5 of them that I have yet to send:






2 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens at the doctors! That totally happened to me a few years ago. Turns out the doctor had to run to the hospital to see a patient, but they didn't tell me until I'd already been sitting there an hour.
    Funny valentines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it'd be far less frustrating if they'd communicate about back ups sooner.

      Delete