Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Social


1. How old were you when you first started wearing make-up?
-I still don't wear it all the time...or even most of the time.  I would say in the past year or 2 is when I really started so...23?

2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
-Mousse, hairspray, chapstick

3. What is one make-up product you don't leave home without?
-Chapstick

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
-If I'm not doing my hair or make-up...I brush my teeth & put on some chapstick.  If I do my hair & make-up...I put mousse in my hair, scrunch it up, layer on the hairspray, then put on eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, & lip gloss.

5. What is your favorite hair/make-up product you've discovered in the last year?
-Red lipstick/lip gloss.  I know I'm a little behind but again...I've never really been into make-up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the makeup thing. I just don't care for it! Chapstick, however, is in every drawer in each room in my house, at my desk, and of course in my purse! I can't live without it, yet my husband NEVER uses it or needs it. I don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with chapstick! I also lose it like it's my job.

      Delete
  2. Also did you know you're a no reply comment blogger? I want to respond to your comment on my blog but I can't! But yes, we did get a day off on Friday. Glad you did too! And if you need help fixing your commenting status, email me and let me know!

    ReplyDelete