Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social


1. Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food:
a. Hot Wings
b. Chili Cheese Dogs
c. Bacon

2. First 3 Things You Do In The Morning:
a. Go the the bathroom
b. Get dressed
c. Put my contacts in/glasses on

3. Last 3 Things You Do At Night:
a. Take my contacts out
b. Charge my phone
c. Pray

4. 3 TV Shows You Never Miss
-None at the moment...my DVR is filled with shows I haven't watched since November because I've been obsessed with Netflix...so how about last 3 shows on there.
a. Breaking Bad (currently)
b. Friday Night Lights
c. Hart of Dixie

5. 3 Places You Want To Visit
a. Ireland
b. Greece
c. Turkey

6. 3 People You Can Always Count On
a. Parents (they count as one)
b. Baby Bro
c. Mr. Fireman

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow Netflix addict. I would prefer to watch a season all at once, rather than week to week, even if that means I have to wait a while for it to come to Netflix. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete