Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy MLK Day


Friday
-I picked up Heaven is for Real to start reading.
-I drove around downtown Houston for a good 30-45 minutes trying to pick up a race packet but due to the fact that a)downtown is confusing b)I didn't have cash for most lots & c)a lot of roads were shut down I drove home without the packet.
-Luckily I was exhausted & passed out sometime before 9 because my alarm was set for 4:15 the next morning.

Saturday
-I woke up bright & early to head downtown for the ABB 5K
-I relaxed at home for most of the day afterwards.
-Around 7 Mr. Fireman came over & we drank, played Phase 10, watched part of Talledega Nights & Dave Chapelle before going to bed.
(There will be a post dedicated to Saturday coming up...)

Sunday
-After tossing & turning most of the night I made Mr. Fireman move with me to my more comfortable futon.
-After finally get a couple more hours of comfortable sleep we woke up & played some more Phase 10.
-After barely beating him in the game we went out for breakfast.
-After breakfast he dropped me off & I spent most of the day watching Dawson's Creek on Netflix (I'd never seen the series before...I made fun of my friend in high school for being so devoted...so far with season 1 not impressed but I must finish the series now that I've started it.)

Technically I'm still on the weekend because we have today off for MLK Day.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading more about Saturday.

    Thanks for linkin' up! :)

    ReplyDelete