Friday, January 10, 2014

It's A Friday Night It's A Small Town Girl



Happies
1. I had a date with Mr. Fireman that included Anchorman 2, hot wings, Bud Light, & Breaking Bad (...these are a few of my favorite things...)
2. My 3rd period on Tuesday had only 5 students in it due to SAT registration...it was heaven.
3. Despite not being able to sleep multiple nights this week, Mr. Fireman apparently has the same crappy sleep schedule so I had someone to talk to until I fell asleep again.
4. I skipped the gym on Thursday to go running in the rain instead.  I love everything about the rain.

Crappies
1. My 2B class was so obnoxious on Tuesday that on top of PMS I almost started crying in class.
2. I have been sleeping really crappy this week.  Neither generic Advil PM nor melatonin worked.
3. While I was running in the rain I got the world's worst side cramp about part way through.
4. I made egg-less cookie dough...it was way too sweet!

The Friday Five
**The 5 of the last quotes I pinned on Pinterest**
1. "And so it was, that she, having waited long and endured patiently, realized and obtained what God promised" Hebrews 6:15

2. "I was born to be stubborn, to be a little bit bitchy, to push people, to push myself.  I was taught never to take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything I had, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all to fight for myself."

3. "Let them miss you.  Sometimes when you're always available, they take you for granted because they think you'll always stay."

4. "We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation."

5. "God will wreck your plans when he sees that your plans are about to wreck you."

2 comments:

  1. Love your quotes from pinterest, and I'm hoping next week is a much better week that this week. And that more date nights continue for you and the Fireman!! Happy Friday, and thanks for linking up! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate it when you have shit sleep! that used to happen to me all the time but since i started working out at 5am, no more of that! :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete