Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social



1. What is your favorite holiday movie/TV special?
-Charlie Brown Christmas

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what?  If not what would you do?
-I don't but I used to help with a toy drive when I was in high school.

3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
-One year my brother & I got a keyboard...we played that thing forever...I was determined to learn to play piano. (I didn't by the way...)

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
-I don't know that I had a must have item for the holidays when I was in high school...

5. What do you do on Christmas Eve?  If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
-Christmas Eve is spent with my dad's side of the family.  Every other year it's all of my aunts, cousins, & grandparents.  The other year it's just my parents, brother, & grandparents.

2 comments:

  1. Love that Charlie Brown Christmas Special!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the keyboard was my second fav gift, my sisters and I played it for hours and song and made our parents watch us perform, ahhh the memories.

    ReplyDelete