Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

 
1. 2 weeks from today I'll be headed to WeFest...& I'm not even that excited...
 
2. I lost nearly 10 lbs during the 2012-2013 school year...I've gained about half of it back.
 
3. The day I got home from the Color Run I signed up for another 5K...The 9/11 Heroes Run in Houston.
 
4. I really do love spending time with my family & MN friends but I'm missing my Texas life...3 weeks until I'm back.
 
5. I'm super stoked that I get to keep seniors next year & get to lose teaching Economics at the same time. Government all day!
 
6. I've decided to stop overthinking things & letting it bug me when people ask if the fireman & I have "determined the relationship" yet.  Things are fine just the way they are.
 
7. On that same note, despite my track record of being insanely picky I'm glad I gave the fireman a chance despite him not meeting my every tiny "requirement" because I've never met anyone as great as him.
 
8. I thought that running at 10 am yesterday would be a good time & that 7:45 this morning would be better...I was wrong on both accounts...looks like I'll be running at the crack of dawn.
 
9. I'm having a serious inner battle on whether to keep my current car or get a new one.  I flip back & forth on an almost daily basis.
 
10. I hate student loans.  I'd be loaded without them.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I want to hear more about this fireman!! I love it when we wake up, throw the list away, and find that there are great guys out there even if they do not meet every little item! The 9/11 run sounds like such a great way to remember that day.

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete