Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What's your favorite store to shop at?
-I shop at Forever 21 a lot because it's cheap.
 
2. If you could afford anything & everything, which designer brand would you covet?
-I would own a lot more Cowgirl Tuff clothing instead of having to wait for my friend to order with her kick ass discount.
 
3. What is your must have closet staple?
-Jeans.  I live in blue jeans.
 
4. What is your favorite kind of shoes?
-Boots. I live in those too. My Justins are currently my favorite.
 
5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
-I couldn't tell you specifically but I mean I shop at Forever 21 a lot so it's not like I ever really spend a lot.
 
6. What is a style you'd love to try?
-I really wish I could get into scarves...or colored pants.
 

1 comment: