Friday, June 28, 2013

Presenting Maiden Dixie

One of my best friends from college works for an awesome clothing company called Cowgirl Tuff.  If you've never heard of them before you NEED to check them out.  Anyway, they were a sponsor at a CD release party for Maiden Dixie at The Pourhouse in Minneapolis on June 20th.  It was such a cool experience.  I had never been to a CD release party nor had I ever been to The Pourhouse.  We got to meet the band, get their CD, & watch them perform.  Plus, I had the best quesadilla in my life! 
 

This isn't my video & I'm not 100% sure it's even from the event but it's their song "Smooth Talkin Man"
 

Me, Kayla, Sonja


Maiden Dixie


The Pourhouse


Maiden Dixie


Me & Sonja with Maiden Dixie
Photo courtesy of Wisch Photography

 

No comments:

Post a Comment