Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
-Friday Night Lights
 
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
-"Country people are the best kind.  Hard workin, down to earth, sincere" - Kelly Kyle 8 Seconds
 
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls' night in?
-Right now I'm in love with Pitch Perfect.
 
4. What is the best break-up movie?
-I don't really have a go to break-up movie.  I didn't date anyone for a good 2.5 years so this hasn't really been an issue for me.
 
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
-Neither of them really look anything like me but I love Emma Stone & Anna Kendrick...had you asked me 10 or so years ago it would've been Julia Stiles hands down.
 
6. Which movie star's closest would you like to raid?
-Again probably Emma Stone or Anna Kendrick.

1 comment: