Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

 
 
1. Going back to work today after a relaxing & productive 3 day weekend was awful.
 
2. I'm both sad & excited that I only have 5 more days with my seniors.  It's been one hell of a year.
 
3. I got my first VoxBox ever today from Influenster!
 
4. I seriously cannot get enough of Granger Smith.  Go check him out on Spotify or YouTube.  If you like country, you'll love him!
 
5. I just started talking to 2 guys I met online & of course I'm leaving for the summer...
 
6. On that note...my road trip home starts in 16 days!
 
7. I retake my Social Studies Content test in one week!  I'm so nervous.  I can't come back & teach in Texas until I pass!
 
8. I really want to hear from another district ASAP.  I don't know that I can really handle another year in my current district.
 
9. I keep going back & forth on whether or not I should contact principals or not.  I want to stand out & let them know I'm interested but I also don't want to be annoying considering it's only May...at the same time though I've already had one interview & 4 rejections I believe.
 
10. My sunburn is driving me INSANE.  I want to scratch my skin off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment