Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Let The Music Heal Your Soul

 
Day 29: 5 Songs That Speak To You/Bring Back Memories
 

Rascal Flatts - "My Wish"
This brings me back to my senior year of high school.  A few of us pushed so hard for this to be our graduation song.  Instead it was Here's To The Night by Eve 6 which had been a popular graduation song when it came out...7 years earlier. 
 

Green Day - "Good Riddance"
This song always brings me back to my sophomore year of high school, more specifically May.  This song reminds me of Dylan & Joy who I've posted about a few times now.  They were both killed in a car accident on May 5, 2005 & this song was played on countless videos & at Dylan's funeral.
 

Jo Dee Messina "Heads Carolina, Tails California"
This song brings me back to being a kid.  My cousin Becky & I were constantly making dances up to different songs.  I remember standing in my porch dancing around to this song specifically.
 

Lonestar "Amazed"
This song brings me back to my senior prom.  This was me & my boyfriend's unofficial song.  When I hear it I remember dancing with him in my red dress.
 

Jason Aldean "Fly Over States"
This song reminds me of spring break 2011.  Me & 2 of my roommates went on a spring break road trip inspired by this song.  We drove from MN down to Kansas City, MO to Amarillo, TX to Greely, CO & back to MN through South Dakota.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment