Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1. 1 year ago I was doing...
-I had literally just graduated college.  I was 23.  I was single.  I was living w/my parents in MN.  I was working part-time at a gas station.  I was trying to find a teaching job.
 
2. 5 years ago I was doing...
-I was 19 years old.  I had just finished my freshman year of college.  I moved back home for all of 2 months.  I was finishing up my high school job.  I was dating my then boyfriend.
 
3. 10 years ago I was doing...
-I was 14 years old.  I was finishing up my 8th grade year.  I was spending all of my free time with my best friend Kristie.  I was in love with a guy named Ben...who actually started dating Kristie a few months later...
 
4. 1 year from now I'll be doing...
-I will be 25.  I will be finishing up my 2nd year of teaching.  God only knows where I'll be living (TX? MN? GA? TN?).  Hopefully there is someone special in my life.  I'll hopefully be getting ready to backpack through South America for a month & if not going on some other adventure.
 
5. 5 years from now I'll be doing...
-I will technically be 5 months away from turning 30 but I refuse to age over 25.  I hope I'm still teaching & if so I'll be finishing up my 7th year.  I hope to be married.  I hope I have at least one child.  I still don't know where I'll be living but wherever it is I hope it's at the very least on a small farm if not a large one.
 
6. 10 years from now I'll be doing...
-SOB I'll be 34 years old!  I'll be finishing up my 12th year of teaching.  I REALLY hope I'm marred by then.  I hope to have all my kids by then (3-4).  I hope I'm happy.  I hope I'm still traveling.  I hope I'm still having fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment