Sunday, May 12, 2013

Let's Play Catch Up

 
Day 9: A Moment In Your Day



 
-Today was the final day of STARR testing so I got to sit in a room with juniors for 4 hours watching movies with juniors & then the last 2 hours watching movies with my seniors.
 
Day 11: Sell Yourself in 10 Words or Less
 
-I am a nice, down home, loyal, country kinda girl.
 
Day 12: What Do You Miss
 

-I miss college.  I miss constantly being around all of my friends.  I miss not having as many things to worry about.  I miss late nights.  I miss random nights.  I miss living with my best friends.  I miss who I was in college.  I miss the greatest 5 years of my life.


-I miss my family.  As much as I love Texas I hate being 1300 miles away from my family because that means I'm not around for the countless family get togethers we have whether it's for a holiday, a birthday, or just a random reason to get together.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment