Friday, May 10, 2013

I Can't Believe I Did That

 
Day 10: Most Embarrassing Moment(s)
 
The date is August 7th, 2012
The location is Northwood, Iowa.
After what had already been a stressful day of driving through Minnesota in attempts to move down to Texas...I was only trying to make it to Kansas for crying out loud, I decided to stop for gas, food, & a bathroom break.  Gas in my car: No problem!  Going to the bathroom: Also, no problem! (Or so I thought).  So I'm standing in line at the Burger attached to the gas station, full of people, when suddenly some lady marches up to me like she knows me & says "Umm excuse me I just wanted to tell you that your dress is in your underwear." SOLID!  I looked at her, said thanks, & continued to stand in line.  It probably should've been really embarrassing & it probably IS the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me (seriously doesn't that thing only happen in movies??) but I was so flustered from my crappy day thus far (flat tire, dead camera, getting turned around on the freeway) that I didn't even care anymore.  And obviously now looking back it's hilarious.  To top that day off...I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses somewhere in there but I was not about to go back in there to figure out where.

No comments:

Post a Comment