Friday, March 8, 2013

5K Friday

Saturday March 2: The only workout I did was the push-up/squat/sit-ups challenge.  15 of each.

Sunday March 3: I did the push-ups/squats.sit-ups again. 17 of each.

Monday March 4: Today started month 2 of Insanity which is the max interval stage.  It was an hour long.  It was so intense.  Combined with the fact that once I went to the Dr. post-work out I got put on ear infection & cough meds, it was really rough. What used to be workout moves are now warm-up moves.  So help me.

Wednesday March 6: Insanity was out because the teacher I do it with had tutorials.  I really should be starting my Pre-Basic training but with my sickness I didn't want to run outside until I know I'm better.  I did see how many push-ups & sit-ups I could do in a minute.  29 of each.  Although I don't know how great my form was for either one.  After doing them I was reading a friend's blog & she just downloaded the 200 sit-ups & 100 push-ups apps for Droid.  SCORE!  So I did too because they ae free & supposedly within 6 weeks you reach your goal as long as you do it 3 times a week.

Friday March 7: After eating Cheesecake Factory earlier my friend and I decided at 8 pm we should do Insanity.

Day 99Weight: 160.2 (same)
Body Fat Weight: 40 (same)
Body Fat Percentage: 25 (same)
Body Water Percentage: 54.7 (same)
Bone Mass: 7.1 (same)
BMI: 23.1 (same)

No comments:

Post a Comment