Monday, February 18, 2013

5K Friday...3 days late!

Sorry I was out of town on Friday so I didn't get a chance to update my workouts for the weeks.

Saturday February 9: I did the abs part of Insanity.  It killed.  I was literally shaking for parts of it.  It was a good hurt though!

Friday February 15: I went to visit a friend in San Antonio & we went to the gym together when I got there that night.  I did around 2 miles on the treadmill, some wall climber type thing, plus a lot of ab work.  It really made me wish I had a gym membership.  However, with less than 4 months left in Houston & already doing Insanity plus starting a new workout routine soon it just doesn't make sense.

Day 78Weight: 162. 5 (same)
Body Fat Weight: 41.2 (down .1)
Body Fat Percentage: 25.4 (down .1)
Body Water Percentage: 54.4 (up .1)
Bone Mass: 7.1 (same)
BMI: 23.5 (same)

No comments:

Post a Comment