Saturday, January 5, 2013

5 Year Journal

While going through my pins on Pinterest, trying to clean them out because I have so many that I haven't even looked at since I first pinned them, I came across one that lead to a link about keeping a 5 year journal.  I know why I originally pinned it, back in August.  I pinned it not knowing it was a 5 year journal plan but because I just thought it was ideas for writing in a journal.  Now that I actually clicked into it & know what it is though I'm intrigued.  I'm going to start it today, I'll have to do a few days of back tracking to catch up though.  I think it'll be cool to see how my answers change, or stay the same over the next 5 years, as long as I keep up with it by then.  5 years now I'll be almost 30!

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to blog my responses or not.  Most likely not.

If you are interested in starting it, or just seeing what it's all about, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment