1. Open a word document.
2. Answer the following three questions:
1. Do you consider yourself conservative, liberal, or moderate. (WHAT DO THESE MEAN? ... we spent all class period yesterday on it)2. List 3 of your political hot button issues (areas/topics you care most about) (what is hot button? ... I explained it right behind the word)3. Why are they "hot" for you (why are they important)
3. Choose 3 of the following political ideology tests to take: (what quizzes?! how many do we have to take?! ... 3 OF THE FOLLOWING!)Pew Research Center http://www.people-press.org/typology/quiz/?sr...
The Nolan Chart http://www.nolanchart.com/survey.php
Ideology Selector http://selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client...
The World’s Smallest Political Quiz http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz
How liberal or conservative are you http://www.blogthings.com/howliberalorconserv...
Political Ideology Quiz
4. For each of the 3 quizzes you take answer the following questions: (Wait so what do we write for each of the quizzes ... see below)1. Name of the quiz (the name of the quiz or the name of the website... NAME OF THE QUIZ)2. What were your results (does it pick my results for me?? ... no I'm having you take these quizzes just so you can pick at the end)3. How accurate do you think the test was? Explain.
5. After you finish all 3 quizzes answer the following:
1. Which quiz was the most accurate? Explain.
2. Which quiz was the least accurate? Explain.
3. What did you learn about yourself from taking these quizzes.
6. Save all responses to the word document & then submit by the end of the period. (How do I submit it!? ... the same way we submitted the rest...the big TURN IT IN BUTTON)
This is only my government classes. I had the same simple instructions for my economics classes...their questions were just as bad ie. What's an excel spreadsheet? Where do I put the dates (it said put the date in the start & end boxes)