Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life Decisions

In about 2-3 weeks I have every intention to begin applying for jobs. 

Until less than 24 hours ago I had every intention of applying to the district I'm currently student teaching in & schools in the area.

I really only had the intention of applying back in MN as a formality because that's where I'm from.

Then my parents showed up.

Then my roommate decided she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to stay in Houston.

Now I have no clue.

I don't love Houston.

I love my school current students & history department.

I like Texas.

I love Colorado & MN.

I have no clue what to do.

I want to be close to my family.  I don't want to leave the people I've met down here.  I want to experience living in different places.

I guess all I can do is apply everywhere & anywhere.  I narrowed the list of 50 states down to 11 that I would like to teach in.

Colorado.
Georgia.
Minnesota.
Missouri.
Montana.
North Carolina.
Oklahoma.
Texas.
Wisconsin.
Wyoming.

1 comment: