Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. One of my life's most simple pleasures is driving.

2. People asking stupid questions makes me want to punch someone.

3. I like driving because it's relaxing.

4. Wanamingo is a funny word. (Technically it's a town...)

5. If you had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be chapstick.  It's the only thing I use daily.

6. I'm happy that I graduate from college this year.

7. I would never jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

1 comment:

  1. I love driving too, so relaxing. I was going to tell you, if you can remember, remind me in December about Virtual Teen, and I'll give you my user name and password, I don't know if it will still work after this semester but it's worth a try! Better than having to fork over 25 bucks just to raise an online child! Lol!

    ReplyDelete