Thursday, August 25, 2011

1 Week Down 15 To Go

The first week of my final semester is officialy complete as of 6:50 pm.  This week really wasn't too terrible.  I was originally supposed to have two 1.5 hour classes on both Mondays and Wednesdays.  However, one of my professors quit? Got fired? Retired?  I'm really not sure.  The reason of her leaving doesn't really matter.  What matters is that she left.  My teacher for that class is now a lady who was a teacher for 20 some years and then a principal.  She retired August 2nd and was told August 18th that she would be teaching my ED 431 course.

So how does that affect me?  Well the lady lives an hour away from campus & didn't want to have to drive to campus 2 days a week.  Not quite sure how I feel about this seeing as she is getting paid to come to school and I have to drive an hour each way THREE days a week and I'm NOT getting paid.  Whatever.  So this now means that I have one 3 hour class on Mondays and another 3 hour class on Wednesdays. 

I've decided this has both bros and cons.  The obvious con: 3 hour classes.  I do not have that kind of attention span.  There are some pros though.  Such as not having to carry as many books and more time to get assignments done.  So now I have 2 classes on Mondays, 2 on Wednesdays, and 1 on Thursdays.

I am so glad that I have tomorrow off and don't have to work because I have a ton of reading to do.  Oh homework how I haven't missed you.  252 days until graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment