Monday, May 16, 2011

The Travel Bug

I know I've talked about it before, the need to travel, but I am deeply saddened by the fact that I won't be making some amazing trip this summer.  Sure I'll be moving to Houston, fingers crossed, in January, but that's like my "spring break trip".  I keep trying to think of someway to get somewhere exciting this summer but it's really just not possible.  Besides the lack of funds, there's the lack of time & no one to go with.  I'm really not even sure where I would go anyway.  Well actually, I would love to go to Vegas again.  If I had it my way though I would drive & most of my friends would not be too keen on that idea.  What I need is friends who love to road trip as much as I do.  Until then I'll just have to dream of my solo trip down to Texas and the drive home.  I am stoked!


From my very first road trip. Spring Break 09
MN-KC-St.L-Rockford, IL-MN

No comments:

Post a Comment