Saturday, April 23, 2011

100 Things About Me Part 2

26. Thanksgiving is my favorite meal.  I crave it randomly throughout the year.

27. I want 3-4 kids because I only had 1 brother but tons of close cousins & want my kids to have lots of kids to play with.

28. I want a marriage like my parents have.

29. I struggle with people having kids after the age of 35 because of the increased health risks & the fact that the older you are when you have kids the less time you have with them.

30. I love baseball & will be a Twins fan no matter where I live.

31.  Even though I'm not a huge football fan, I could watch it or not watch it & not care either way, football movies are some of my favorite movies of all time.

32. I am in love with the Harry Potter series and have read each of the books multiple times.

33. Penguins are my favorite animal.

34.  When I was younger I wanted my parents to put a pet door on our freezer so that I could get a penguin.

35. I swear far more than necessary.

36. I bite my nails all the time.

37. I love musicals.

38. My favorite # is 3 and I have absolutely no clue why.

39. I know I am going to be the best mom ever someday.

40. I love driving.

41. 10 Things I Hate About You is my all time favorite movie.

42. Except for the fact that I'm going to miss 1 of my roommates, I'm excited to move home.

43. I organize & plan like no other.

44.  I like road trips far more than flying.

45. My advisor is the greatest faculty member I've ever met at college, he will be invited to my hypothetical wedding.

46. I'm a big time letter writer/card giver.

47. I go on food kicks where I eat basically 1 thing for quite a while & then in a lot of cases never want it again.

48. Every Twins player that I've ever claimed as a favorite, has always been traded within a year or 2 ... I no longer claim a favorite.

49. I love buying dresses but rarely wear them.

50. I love heels but also rarely wear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment