Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Woo I turned it around!  I'm down to 174.  That's really only a pound less than I was a couple weeks ago before I gained again but that's almost 3.5 from last week.  I still never made it to the gym however.  I really should go back.  I am paying for a membership afterall.  This probably won't happen until it gets warmer though.  So how did I do it this week if I didn't hit the gym?  I got back into the habit of trying to do something, even if it was little, everyday.

This week I did:
  • 90 back leg lifts (Really more because they are incorporated into a video I did but I did 90 outside of the video)
  • 40 side leg lifts (Same as above)
  • 130 crunches
  • 30 minutes of cardio (Kendra's Knockout Video)
  • 1.5 miles worth of walking
  • 30 jumping jacks

Starting weight: 182.2
This week: 174
Total weight lost: 8.2

No comments:

Post a Comment