Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunshine & Cool Breezes

Sunshine & Cool Breezes is a blog that I follow by an awesome girl by the name of Meg.  What I love most about her blog is that it is completely random.  It reminds me a lot of how I intended my blog to be.  It's simply her life & what she is thinking/feeling/interested in that day.  So why am I telling you about her blog?  Well besides the fact that once you're done reading this you need to head over there & check her out... I am going to be featured in her blog this coming Tuesday.  (Feb 8th).  I am participating in her series called Coffee Chats.  When she first brought the idea to me I was thrilled.  I am so glad that I decided to particpate, even though it took me quite awhile to actually get back to her, SORRY MEG!  Even more exciting is that my coffee chat will be a part of her blog's birthday week!

So, be sure to go check her out & check back for my Coffee Chat.

1 comment:

  1. Brianne, I am the absolute worst and just got your coffee chats up. :( It's SO lovely and I'm SO sorry for the mix up. And thank you for your lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete