Monday, January 3, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 1/3-1/9

I stole this idea from a blog that I follow, Keeping Up With the Sonneks.  I figured that since I am starting to work out & am trying to lose some weight, I should start planning out my meals so that I'm not just eating random junk.  Of course the meals aren't always going to be that healthy but hopefully it will stop a lot of junk & fast food instead of meals because I just don't know what I want or am feeling lazy.

Monday
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Meatballs

Tuesday
Chinese Buffet

Wednesday
Egg Salad Sandwich

Thursday
Lean Cuisine

Friday-Sunday
I will be at my parents' for the weekend so I'm not sure what dinner will be these days.  Whatever it is it's gonna be good.

1 comment:

  1. great to see you starting this. i have fallen off the bandwagon with the monday meal plans but the holidays will do that to ya. hopefully we can get back in the swing of things over the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete