Friday, December 17, 2010

Top Ten - Music

 So much for my million year-end look backs.  With finals week fimally coming to an end, and me putting off the last page of my last paper as I write this, I finally have time to blog.  I also get to be home alone today as all of my roommates will be in the cities.  Normally I get really bored being here all alone but there is so much I want to do without any distraction that I am kind of glad they are leaving.  I am hoping that I can get all, or most at least, of the pictures I need for the scavenger hunts for my photo blog, clean up my room (like seriously clean up as in go through things & decide what I really want/need), finish up all of my finals & return my books, and who knows what else.  I am just in the mood to feel accomplished.

Anyway, I was going to make this separate posts but then thought, there's only 2 weeks left of the year and I'm sure there will be different categories of look backs that I'll want to talk about still.  So without further ado some of the top tens from billboard magazine.

Top 10 Country Songs
1. Love Like Crazy - Lee Brice
2. Rain Is A Good Thing - Luke Bryan
3. Why Don't We Just Dance - Josh Turner
4. All Over Me - Josh Turner
5. The Man I Want To Be -Chris Young
6. Roll With It - Easton Corbin
7. Gimme That Girl - Joe Nichols
8. All About Tonight - Blake Shelton
9. Come Back Song - Darius Rucker
10. She Won't Be Lonely Long - Clay Walker

Top 10 Hip-Hop/R&B Songs1. Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys
2. There Goes My Baby - Usher
3. It Kills Me - Melanie Finoa
4. Everything To Me - Monica
5. Say Ahh - Trey Songz feat. Fabolous
6. Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
7. Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home) - Usher feat. Plies
8. I Am - Mary J. Blige
9. Deuces - Chris Brown feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall
10. Sex Therapy - Robin Thicke

Top 10 Rock Songs1. Savior - Rise Against
2. Uprising - Muse
3. I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
4. Break - Three Days Grace
5. Lay Me Down - The Dirty Hands feat. Rome
6. 1901 - Phoenix
7. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer
8. Your Decision - Alice In Chains
9. The Good Life - Three Days Grace
10. Lisztomania - Phoenix

Top 10 Pop Songs
1. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
2. Airplanes - B.o.B feat Hayley Williams
3. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
4. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
5. California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
6. In My Head - Jason Derulo
7. Break Your Hart - Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris
8. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias feat. Pit Bull
9. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna
10. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner

Billboard Hot 10
1. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
2. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
3. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
4. California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
5. OMG - Usher feat. will.i.am
6. Airplanes B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
7. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna
8. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
9. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
10. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris

No comments:

Post a Comment